Name's Haley, 20.
I'm in the process of updating my theme, please bare with me!
Right now all you need to know about me is that Sherlock is one of my favourite shows but it is not the only thing I post- I post pretty much whatever I feel like. It's just my addiction right now.
Get to know me by going to the 'About Me' page I finally figured out how to make!
i dont know how to feel that most of my friendships can be perfectly summed up with this picture
Spend some time revisiting why you learned at a young age to be unsettled by people dressed in costumes. Why, why, why were these bunnies allowed near children?!
See the rest of the of the nightmare-fuel gallery here.
jessicats624 your pic belongs w/ these XD lololo
I actually came across one scarier then these yesterday in a super market, they were giving out chocolate and I had to pluck up the courage to go near that thing, even though there was free chocolate.
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
Parenting done right.
they had one of the ninja turtles tied up tho
way better than that elf on a shelf bullshit
Awh this is great
Great moments in tv history
The best part is how the hand giving the cigarette doesn’t belong to anyone in the room—no one is wearing that shirt.
someone take my computer away from me
WHAT IS THIS COMPANY
they have phones too